Thursday, July 28, 2011

First

Welcome to my first ever blog. I apologize in advance if I make any mistakes on this first blog of mine; I am not sure if there are standards for bloggers, and I don't really care.

The name of Clarke Jones is quite possibly a fake name. I created this blog so that I may share my thoughts with the world anonymously, and not be judged by those close to me who may not understand me. I may possibly write about technology, politics, morality, and philosophy, but there is no specific topic for this blog, and I do not claim to be an expert on anything. If you have any disagreements with my thoughts, please do not hesitate to comment angrily.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty promising. Blogging can't be judged that's the beauty of freedom of speech. Followed your blog looking forward to reading your posted ideas.

    ReplyDelete